Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:38:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Rohit Panda <prohit99@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: hi

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Rohit Panda wrote:

> hi,

I don't know the answer to your question, but you picked the wrong
subject line to send your message with.  The Goner worm is sending its
mail with the same Subject, so most people will be blindly deleting
messages with a subject of "Hi" by now.  The only reason I noticed
yours was because your "hi" didn't start with a capital-H and I was
curious wether the worm started using different Subject lines.  :-)

Re-send your message with a better Subject line if you want more
people to read it.

--
 Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
 FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet