Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:11:19 +0200
From:      Patrik Sundberg <ps@radiac.mine.nu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   glade 0.6.2 instability

(please CC me any replies since I am not on the list)

Hi,

I updated all my gnome packages a couple of days ago (after the gnomedb
addition) and the glade port now seems VERY unstable. Selecting a window in
the windowlist randomly causes the process to start consuming all CPU power of
the machine and doesn't seem to recover.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?