Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 99 17:32:12 JST
From:      s5343@ccedu.sendai-ct.ac.jp (Unknown)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mouse Problem

I`m the one who has interest about FreeBSD and now I have been
doing graduate research about FreeBSD.I began to learn FreeBSD
from the first step,I did install FreeBSD into my computer
successfully!!..I also had set up the X-Window System.At first,
the mouse could be used without any problems after setting the
XFree86.But after entering Window Manager the mouse suddenly
stopped (the cursor appeared on the screen but didn`t move).This
kind of problem has been occuring for many times and I don`t know
why.I also had install FreeBSD for ten times but the same thing
happened at the same place(Window Manager).For your information,
I am using Windows 98 and I installed the FreeBSD by using FIPS.
(FIPS is a program designed to split an existing DOS partition
without deleting the data on it).I used the CD-ROM Version2.2.6.
My mouse type is PS/2 and the device is /dev/psm0.I really need
the solution to continue my further graduate research.Thank you
very much for your cooperation.

That`s all.