Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:35:11 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Valentin Nechayev <netch@lucky.net>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: regularly resynced ISOs

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 09:22:27AM +0200, Valentin Nechayev wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> our mirror began some days ago to resync ISOs every time is run.
> Traffic isn't hardly wasted, but time is.
> Mirror has rights to read and write files, mtimes aren't changed, checksu=
ms
> aren't changed. So, there is some problem in initial comparing.
> Does anybody see it on his mirror?
> How can I find what is guilty? man cvsup keeps silence for detailed diagn=
ostics.

Is this what Ken Smith mentioned in a mail 'Re: RC2 coming...', Oct 31th,
<20041101012027.GA13670@electra.cse.Buffalo.EDU> - he said that BitTorrent
did something funny with the files, probably increased the link count,
and CVSup thought the files had changed.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Do you think anybody has ever had *precisely this thought* before?

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3--