Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:18:47 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au (David Nugent), chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Terry: a bystanders view...

> > Hmmm.  Do you own many cats?
>
> "Whack!  Meow!  Whack!  Meow!  Whack!  Meow!  Whack! ... Whack! ... Whack!"
>
> Not any more.

I showed this to my cats.  They were not amused.  They furthermore suggested
that were you to come here, where they have you outnumbered 15-to-1, the
scenario might go more like:

"Whack!  Meow!  [14 others, in concert: "Meow?!  Meow!!!"]
Terry: "Aieeeeeieeeie!!!"  (lawnmower sounds and what sounds disturbingly
like gobbets of human flesh hitting the walls at high velocity)."

Hardened Medical examiner: "My god!  *choke*" [runs for toilet, sounds
of retching]."

Moral: You may be the bigger animal, but when facing these kind of
numbers the right thing to say is "Nice kitty!" :-)

					Jordan