Date:      10 Aug 2017 21:37:24 +0100
From:      "Cenertec - Centro de Energia e Tecnologia" <cenertec@cenertec.pt>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quer continuar a receber os nossos emails?
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