Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:30:31 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Mark Frasa <bsd@frasa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd 5.3-RELEASE

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 02:21:46PM +0200, Mark Frasa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there anyone who can tell me when Build and release of 5.3-RELEASE will be there?

No.  5.3 will be released when the developers feel it is ready.
My personal guess is that -RC1 will be released in a few days time, and
the release about a week after that, but that assumes no new
last-minute issues come up.
I don't think *any* FreeBSD release so far has actually been released
on schedule, but all of them have suffered some delays and 5.3 is no
exception in this regard.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson