Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 02:37:23 -0600
From:      "Gerardo Paredes" <gerardo_enrique_paredes@hotmail.com>
To:        dignont@voyager.bxscience.edu
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: setting up a nameserver

Terry, that's not a newbie question, you should use -questions to ask things
like that, i think this links can be help to you:

http://www.dns.net/dnsrd/ - The DNS Resource Directory, there you can find
pretty good "lend me a hand" kind tutorials, follow the steps on the
documentation and if you still run into problems come again and
ask on -questions those things that you that still keep you running against
the wall.