Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:32:56 +0100
From:      "Zivkovic" <zivkovic@siol.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   cable modem + DHCP

hello

I'be got one problem: i have my freebsd server atached to internet by cable
modem (DHCP). But my link to "net" drops down every 12 hour. It is not
default by my cable modem operator. When i used slackware+DHCP it
didn't happend, so it isnt hardware failure, but wrong configuration
somewhere.
Where could be a problem? 10x

                                                                 outsider