Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 10:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Tomoaki NISHIYAMA <tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO

OK, well, let me clarify this...I insert the cards and the system detects
the cards but says that they are not in the pccard.conf file, so I assume
they are not supported.

Regarding the PAO 3.1, would I be a ble to use it with 3.2? If so, I ask
again, do I get the source, compile it and then what?? I read the docs,
but I am still a bit lost on this.

Thanks.

William