Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:04:39 +0100
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No success with make buildworld

Hello Garrett,

* Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu> [29-01-06 09:15]:
>    The simple answer to your problem is that you haven't cvsupp'ed all
> of the sources required to build your system. The more difficult answer
> is that you need to find out which category you are lacking in order to
> compile everything. Here's my cvsup file as a basis:

thanks a lot, I found now the problem. It was really a problem of my
cvsup server I had used.
I corrected now the problem on the cvsup-server and everthing is fine
now.

Best regards,
Matthias

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook