Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:59:01 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Ken Sallot <ken@sallot.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cardbus status?

In message <Pine.LNX.4.33L2.0112132140500.15692-100000@urchin.sallot.org> Ken Sallot writes:
: You'll have to pardon me, but I'm not entirely sure what the status is
: with cardbus support and freebsd.  I tried to get 4.4-RELEASE working with
: my Xircom Realport cardbus adapter, and all I was able to successfully do
: is lock the system up.

Cardbus cards work in current, but a backport might not happen.
-current isn't too bad these days to run, but can take a few attempts
to find a stable day.

Warner