Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:41:24 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Need a hand with imwheel

Ok, looks like using sysmouse as the device is what is dependent upon
moused.  I am driving my mouse thru X, so I took your advice in parts
and just switched the protocol to auto.  Problem solved.

Thanks!

Lou
On 08/10/01 12:29 PM, Person, Roderick sat at the `puter and typed:

--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc@acadia.ne.mediaone.net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

Cinemuck, n.:
  The combination of popcorn, soda, and melted chocolate which
  covers the floors of movie theaters.
    -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"