Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:18:01 -0500
From:      "Cristobal Valdez Morgan" <cvaldez@correo.dnet.com.pe>
To:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Instalation of php3 with IMAP support

Hi:

I have a problem with the instalation of the php3 port
(/usr/ports/www/mod_php3) in FreeBSD 4.1

When I install the port and select the IMAP support, this is the error:

/usr/ports/www/mod_php3/make install
(...)
for dbm_open in -lc
configure:4827: cc -o
onftest -O -pipe -DHARD_SERVER_LIMIT=512  -DDOCUMENT_LOCA
TION="/usr/local/www/data/"  -DDEFAULT_PATH="/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin" -
funs
igned-char -DUSE_EXPAT -I../lib/expat-lite -O -pipe
  conftest.c -lc  -lpam -lm
-lcrypt  1>&5
configure:4899: checking preferred dbm library
configure:5064: checking for mod_charset compatibility option
configure:5087: checking for fhttpd module support
configure:5127: checking for IMAP support
(end of "config.log")
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3.

I make an upgrade of the FreeBSD (using the cvsup) in last week.  If I
install the mod_php4 port, the instalation finish without problem, but I
need the php3.

Thanks for your help.

Cristobal Valdez
cvaldez@deltron.net