Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 18:29:21 +0100
From:      Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Broken link?

I have begun compiling a list of answers to the
questions most often asked on the
questions-mailing list. The pages are at :

http://dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org/~chrisr/

However, Whilst compiling the how - to for Quake
the given link to Darius's Quake page
(http://www.dons.net.au/~darius/quake/), doesn't
appear to be working anymore. Is this a temporary
or a permanent problem does anyone know?
If it is permanent, I have a printed copy of the
page I could turn into a web page and stick it
into the pages I am doing.

Also, if anyone has any comments / suggestions /
information to offer regarding the pages I would
like to hear them. Especially if you have saved
answers to common questions that I can put up.

TIA

Chris R.