Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:15:06 +0100
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wine makes XFree4 segfault

Just installed wine (20001202 I think) from ports, but anytime I try to run Wine it crashes X (4.0.1) hard (segfault). Why it segfault I don't know. X-log doesn't tell just that it caugth a signal 11, and Wine quits because it looses connection to the display.

The crash occur during or just right after fontcreations.

Any clue how to fix it? (upgrading to 4.0.2?)

Bjarne