Date:      Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:55:27 +0000
From:      Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
To:        Martin Solar <msolar@studnet.sk>
Cc:        Josef Vesely <josef.vesely@acn.pc.cz>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JOSEF VESELY; www.freebsd.org access problem

Martin Solar wrote:
>> I have problem access your web www.freebsd.org <http://www.freebsd.org/>;
>> from
>>
>> couple of my real & virtual computers (VMWARE + WIN XP)
>
> I have this problem only with Opera browser. Other browsers are working.
> Which browser are you using ?

I think there might be an issue with Opera and IPv6: since
www.freebsd.org has an IPv6 record it may be trying to use that and
failing to fall-back to IPv4 if it can't establish a connection.
However if .org fails and .cz works with the same browser then I don't
know what the issue could be, since both of those sites use IPv6.

--
Bruce