Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 16:05:38 -0700
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP:  doc/ tagged for RELEASE_5_1_0

--==_Exmh_215821968P

Subject line says it all...

As before, my apologies for the short notice but I'll happily work with
people who need tags slid, etc.  It's probably a good idea to refrain
from making huge changes to the doc/ tree until after the release, in
case we need to retag.

Version number bumps will happen closer to the release date, to reduce
the opportunity for confusion when someone browses, say, the FAQ, and
sees some text referring to 5.1-RELEASE before the release announcement.

Thanks folks...keep up the good work!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_215821968P

--==_Exmh_215821968P--