Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:30:33 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Brian Clapper <bmc@WillsCreek.COM>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Geoffrey Robinson <grobin@accessv.com>
Subject:   Re: Can't Access Apache Manual Files (THANK GOD)

On Sun, Jan 04, 1998 at 05:25:06PM -0800, Charlie Roots wrote:
> Hi Brian,
> Thank God someone (you) have finally answered Mr. Geoffrey for his
> very simple question, that kept popping up day after day for the past
> week or so.
[...]

Feel better now? If you don't like newbies either keep off -questions, or
tell me to go away too, or find us an alternative.

My note is as off topic as yours, very sorry folks, but I've had it up to
here with the small FreeBSD Old Boys Ego Party habitually turning away new
hopefuls who make silly mistakes. This is *not* the best way to reduce the
list volume or to improve the quality of FreeBSD users.

Bleagh!

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-