Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:27:52 +0300
From:      "Marwan Sultan" <Admin@kifco.net>
To:        "FreeBSD questions List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dmesg strange lines.(4me)

Hello everyone,

   While a rotine checks for my log files,
   I found the following lines in the end of my dmesg.today log file
   I would appreciate it if someone could explain these lines.
   The lines are:

Limiting closed port RST response from 268 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 302 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 296 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 213 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 272 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 246 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 260 to 200 packets per second
Limiting closed port RST response from 272 to 200 packets per second

--
Marwan Sultan
Network Administrator