Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:36:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Hermes Trismegistus <hermes@trismegistus.net>
To:        leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
Cc:        Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
Subject:   Re: The ongoing saga of lsof-4.71.1

Hmmm, very interesting, and the plot thickens. I do have the files,
"_type.h" in most of the same directories as you, Leaf, but they contain
*no* reference to "__cpumask_t". They have such values as:

typedef __signed char           __int8_t;
typedef unsigned char           __uint8_t;
typedef short                   __int16_t;
typedef unsigned short          __uint16_t;
typedef int                     __int32_t;
typedef unsigned int            __uint32_t

Again, something strange is up with my version:

FreeBSD sherman.trismegistus.net 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #2: Wed
Mar 17 22:57:36 CST 2004
root@sherman.trismegistus.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHERMAN  i386

Maybe time to do a "make buildworld", you think? Anyway, thanks for the
insight. Anyway you cut it, the newest version of lsof is "broke" for me
(and Mike).

Cheers,

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/Linux Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.htm
Entropy requires no maintenance.