Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 1995 14:45:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      bmk@dtr.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Reboots under 2.0-SNAP pppd (once again).

> > > I just upgraded my system to the latest snapshot on wcarchive.  It seems
> > > now that some bugs may have crept back into the pppd code.

> > This is weird!  Why is nobody else reporting this?  I'll look into it
> > as best I can..

> I did some additional experimentation with it this morning.  Here's what
> I did:

[snip]

It looks like it's not fixed after all.  It rebooted about 35 minutes
into my testing this morning.

Since nobody else seems to be having this problem, it's hard to call
this a bug.  I'm going to do some additional digging and see what I
unearth.

P.S.: Sorry for previously xposting this between questions and bugs... I
should have known better.