Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 13:27:30 -0400
From:      Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        "Nick Lozinsky" <nl3481@wi.rr.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Nelis Lamprecht" <nelis@brabys.co.za>
Subject:   Re: Dual Booting FreeBSD and Windows XP Pro

At 15:18 2002/05/14 -0500, Nick Lozinsky wrote:
> [...]

Another easy way is to install, once FreeBSD is up and running, Grub
from the ports.  FreeBSD's Grub seems to be a bit better than
most Linux versions--my RH version of Grub for example, won't
boot another distro running devfs while FreeBSD's version had no trouble.

I have a page on Grub for newbies at
http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/grub.html  which, though
aimed more atthe beginner to Linux, might be a
reasonable introduction.

Hope this helps
Scott Robbins