Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2014 10:48:37 -0500
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, qemu-discuss@nongnu.org
Subject:   Call for testing: PetiteCloud's support for QEMU

PetiteCloud is a free open-source hypervisor frontend for BSD (tested only
on FreeBSD 10.0). It has the following features:
* Any x86 OS as a guest (tested only on QEMU)
* Install, import, start, stop and reboot instances safely (guest OS needs
to be controlled independently)
* Clone, backup/export, delete stopped instances 100% safely
* Keep track of all your instances on one screen
* All transactions that change instance state are password protected at all
critical stages
* A growing number of general purpose and specialized
instances/applications are available for PetiteCloud

For more information see http://www.petitecloud.org

PetiteCloud 0.2.1 adds support for QEMU and we want to know if the
following is true for the widest possible variety of hardware and host
configurations:

* Did we get QEMU supported correctly?

* Given that one of the goals of PetiteCloud is to be usable by any
computer professional, are there any _critical_ features that QEMU supports
that we do not? (Note that PetiteCloud aims to support only the basic
features needed to support virtualized instances and thus will always
support only a small subset of QEMU's many features.)