Date:      26 Apr 2002 01:31:03 -0300
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        User Witr <witr@rwwa.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Galeon 1.2.1 problems

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 09:27, User Witr wrote:
> I just installed the galeon 1.2.1 port and I have two problems:
>
>    1 The "Help" / "Galeon manual" selection attempts to fetch the manual from
>      somewhere in my home directory instead of the installed location.

I'm seeing the same thing.  I'll take a look at this.

>    2 Cookies aren't persistent.  I can see the cookies in the
>      "Tools" / "Cookies" / "View cookies" dialog, but when I exit
>      galeon and restart it they are gone.

I can't reproduce this.  This is what I tried:

1. Go to amazon.com for the first time
2. Sign in
3. Quit Galeon
5. Note that it remembers me

You might try deleting your ~/.gconf/apps/galeon directory, as well as
~/.galeon to see if some preferences are messed up.

Joe

PGP Key: http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc