Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:40:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brad Chisholm <sasblc@unx.sas.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Driver for 3Com 3c575 PCMCIA Ethernet Card?

Hi,

I'm attempting to install FreeBSD on a Dell Latitude laptop that has a
3Com 3c575-TX 3Com 10/100 Fast Etherlink XL PCMCIA card.  I looked at
the HARDWARE.TXT file in the distribution, and I didn't see this card
listed.  Predictably, when I boot from the installation boot floppy,
the card is not recognized.

Is there driver that might support this, or am I out of luck?
Thanks for your help.

-Brad