Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:40:28 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
To:        Helge Oldach <Helge.Oldach@de.origin-it.com>
Cc:        David Uhring <duhring@charter.net>, ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de, mark@cnmnetwork.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape/Linux on FreeBSD an other horrors ...

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 05:57:49AM +0200, a little birdie told me
that Helge Oldach remarked

> The key to stability is:
>
> >Keep java-scripting turned off and your Netscape installation will be
> >stable.
>
> Unfortunately the number of sites that *require* JS is increasing...

Unfortunately also, I still get crashes (granted, not as often, but still
far too often), even with JavaScript AND Java turned off.  Mozilla would
be a step up, except it's also buggy, has a few (mis)features, and is
slower than crap.  Mosaic would be nice, but it's missing a few key
features (read: STOP button).
\end{rant}

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fullermd@over-yonder.net