Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:12:28 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'Simon Dick'" <simond@irrelevant.org>, "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: rsh not working

/etc/inetd.conf just gives an option for telnet, but not for 'rsh'. I'm not
able to get 'rsh' working yet. Any other suggestions?

Pavan Balaji,
CIS Graduate Student,
Ohio State University

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect... It just means that
you have decided to see beyond the imperfections"  --  Rash