Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:11:15 +0900
From:      "Yuki(Technet)" <yuki@technet.ne.jp>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>

This is absolutely my first time to try to install FreeBSD.  There must be a
lot of things to know in prior to it; however, first of all, I would like to
confirm the following stuff:

1. Hard Disk Space needed -- if, especially, install entire components

2. compatible Hardware Components if some cannot work, such as NIC or
whatever

3. required memory and CPU

ETC.

Well, before installing it, I need to know the environment regarding
Hardware.  In addition, Japanese version must have more restriction than
English version itself, which you might not aware of, though.  In such a
case, just let me know about English version.

Thanks

p.s. I am writing this message before I read all documents available at your
site.