Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 13:39:31 -0400
From:      "Gene Bomgardner" <Gene@Bomgardner.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing Route Problem

I've set up a 4.5 box and I've run into a problem. Attempting to ping
other machines results in "No route to host".

Ping 127.0.0.1 produces the same results. Ifconfig ed0 produces
what appears to be the correct results (at least as compared to my
other FreeBD\SD box which is working just fine).

I've obviously missed something basic here, but for the life of me I
can't figure out what.

Any ideas?