Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 12:03:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Sir Ilya Tsymbal <itsymbal@husc.harvard.edu>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: emacs: libX11.so.6.0:

Hi, thanks to everyone who responded.

I didn't have x-windows, (the computer is used as a server, it's stacked
behind a couch in someone else's office, and does not have a monitor)
and so there was no X libraries.

So, I have recompiled Emacs and replaced the one from the package in
/usr/local/bin and that fixed the problem

Thanks again.

Ilya

Ilya Tsymbal '96                                      Harvard U, Quincy House.
itsymbal@husc.harvard.edu            http://itsymbal.student.harvard.edu/ilya/