Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:17:40 +0100
From:      aledm@pavilion.co.uk (Aled Morris)
To:        Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>, Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: some pcvt quirks

At 12:48 PM 10/7/95 -0400, Ken Hornstein wrote:
>>A related question, does anyone make Sun-style keyboards (the good ones, like
>>on the SS2 with the DEL and BACKSPACE keys adjacent) for the PC?
>
>I've heard rumors about people making them, but I don't recall any
>manufacturers, sorry.

Both NCD and Tektronix used to sell Sun style keyboards for their X terminals,
and they use generic PS/2 type interfaces.  You could try calling them and
see if you can buy one as a spare.

(I say "used to sell"; I worked for NCD in 1992 when that keyboard was
introduced into the range, I don't know if it is still available)

Aled
--
telephone +44 973 207987