Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:40:55 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@sinbad.net>
To:        Jon Smith <jonsmith@blue-punch-buggy.refrag.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB UPSes

On Friday 16 August 2002 04:10 am, Jon Smith wrote:
> I'm looking at getting a UPS; however, the one suggested from APC is only
> USB compatible.  Do any of the UPS programs support USB?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan Smith

APC has serial cables available for their ups. You just need to go to their
site. I was never able to get my Back-UPS to work USB.

      Beech Rintoul - SysAdmin - akbeech@sinbad.net
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Sinbad Network Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 3101 Penland Parkway #K-38
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99508-1957