Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:03:03 -0500
From:      Micah Bushouse <bushous2@msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/lang/php4, using existing configuration

Dear list,

Usually when I make something like php4 it displays a blue menu of
extensions to select. When I do it now it doesn't display that menu and
instead seems to use an existing (an incorrect) configuration.

# cd /usr/ports/lang/php4
# make
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===>  Found saved configuration for php4-4.3.8_2
===>  Extracting for php4-4.3.9
>> Checksum OK for php-4.3.9.tar.bz2.

Does anybody know where the saved configuration files are located for
ports or php? I looked in the /usr/ports/lang/php4 directory and also
inspected the Makefile, looking for a reference to a file, but couldn't
find anything.

Thanks in advance!
~Micah