Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:40:57 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: www supfile

"Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG> writes:
> If memory serves me right, Dima Dorfman wrote:
> > j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> writes:

> > > But I *definitely* don't want all of the other languages.  Is there an ea
> sy
> > > way to exclude them?
> >
> > Use a refuse file.  Here's an excerpt from cvsup(1):
>
> I'm not a cvsup guru, but can't one just use cvsup to grab the "www_en"
> module?
>
> 	bmah-freebsd-0:bmah% grep www_en /cvsroot/CVSROOT/modules
> 	www_en          www/en

I don't think CVSup knows anything about modules.  What you specify at
the end of the supfile, such as 'src-all' or 'www', are collections.
Those are defined separately.  E.g., see
/root/to/FreeBSD/repository/distrib/cvsup/sup
(/home/ncvs/distrib/cvsup/sup on freefall).

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org