Date:      Sat, 06 Jun 1998 16:45:58 GMT
From:      Joachim.Wunder@lrz-muenchen.de (Joachim Wunder)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Q: Monitor timings for ViewSonic P815 21"-screen

Hi!

Before I get myself into the same work twice: Does anyone have already figured
out the monitor timings for /etc/XF86Config for a ViewSonic P815 screen?
It is a 21" diameter monitor with 50-160 Hz vertical and 35-115 kHz horizontal
capabilities. I am using it with SuSE´s XServer on a Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro.

By the way: Thanks, Doug [White], for your help getting the XServer to run here!
            Gracias, bato!

Until now I am running the card at 1280x1024 @ 75Hz, but it would be neat if I
could run it at 1600x1200 @ 85Hz with 64k colors, as it works under Win NT 4.0,
too. :)