Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:43:06 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@ida.interface-business.de>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, davdig@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running in 2 MB...

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > (I could recompile elsewhere, but would like to use the machine for
> > some light-weight work.)
>
> Light-weight?  Yeah, no kidding!  Like what, exactly?  Running a
> shell, echoing arguments, that kinda thing? :-) :-)

Well, there's enough of swap in the box. :-)

Nope, i'd like to setup a dummy to play with some sendmail
configuration.  The machine should fake to become someone else just
for playing.  Nothing more than init, a shell, and sendmail itself are
required.

--
J"org Wunsch					       Unix support engineer
joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de