Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 2003 05:26:08 +0300 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@tekniikka.turkuamk.fi>
To:        Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VLAN with/and NATD

Hi Pal,

Your email came right in time. I have almost already sorted out the
NAT/VLAN stuff. I figured out that I have a logical problem. Natd doesnt
keep in its table that from which interface it got the packets so if I
have same IP addresses all around it would all get messed up.

About making NAT of NAT to have more external IP addresses. I asked about
multiple external IP addresses because I fear that the NAT translation
table will be full at some point. When I have many clients.

Now, why did your email came right in time? :)
I was just looking some Apple stuff and your email address shows mac.com
I wonder if it is possible to run Mac OS X applications in FreeBSD? :)
or is there any Mac OS X Emulators that you know? (even for windows?)

Evren