Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:20:36 -0500
From:      "Richard Lucas" <rlucas@mythreeh.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OT - Crosspath T1 Mini-DCS

This is the wrong place for this but there's a lot of knowledge on this list
so hopefully someone can help me out. I've picked up one of these and am
having some problems with it and was wondering if anyone knows anything
about it? The datasheet on it can be found here:
http://www.at2.com/downloads/Documents/WanDocuments/adc_crosspath_datasheet.
pdf

I have the Model No. 77710 which looks exactly like in that datasheet. The
problem is that when I power it up the only thing I get is this:

bad load image header
SBL Rel 1.01 Rev 1.43 1996/09/27 13:25:01
<sbl>

That last part there is a prompt, but unfortunately I don't know what to
type on it and the engineer at Kentrox I spoke with didn't know much either.
He recommended I do this procedure here:
http://www.kentrox.com/support/kb/wrapper.asp?p=CrossPath/Public&f=CXPT00010
.htm

Unfortunately that requires you to be in the menu screen, which I can't get
to. So I thought I'd try this here:
ftp://ftp.kentrox.com/pub/support/Downloads/Crosspath/version_1.15/PBL/pbl_u
pload-note.pdf

but that doesn't seem to work either. When I get type in rs9600 I just get
an unknown command error.

If anyone can help me out or has any suggestions I'd very much appreciate
it.

Thanks,

-Richard