Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 17:06:19 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        Igor Vinokurov <igor@cs.ibank.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: popper port update request

That's nice.  This is volunteer service, which means I'll update to the
new version when I get some time,  or, you can choose to send me patches
which I will review and if approved, commit.

Paul

  From: Igor Vinokurov <igor@cs.ibank.ru>
  Subject: popper port update request
  hi,

  What about update popper port in ports collection? 2.3 is a current
  version of of POP3 server by Qualcomm, released 04/01/97.

  The server version 2.3 differs from previous version in that it:

   - fixes the bug with NOUPDATEONABORT
   - Can use GNU's gdbm library
   - Now truly runs in user mode after authorization, cuts off
     supplementary group list

  --
  Igor Vinokurov, JSB Inkombank