Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:54:15 -0700
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Read-only nullfs mounts should become read-write?

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Sean Bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me> wrote:

> Maybe set PORTSDIR= in make.conf or whatever to point at where your
> ports are?  I think I ran into this too.
>
> e.g.
> make.conf:
> PORTSDIR=/usr/local/poudriere/ports/default

I don't think PORTSDIR is necessary.

I have the following in the following files
/etc/poudriere.d/ports/p/method contains:

git

and /etc/poudriere.d/ports/p/method contains:

/usr/home/rodrigc/freenas/freenas//FreeBSD/ports

That's where my ports tree is, and it is being accessed properly.
It is just that something is trying to write to a read-only mount.

> Maybe spam the entire build log from poudriere somewhere we can look at
> too.

I put the build logs here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigc/d/logs/

Here is one example failure due to a read-only mount:
http://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigc/d/logs/bulk/j-p/2014-04-15_01h52m30s/logs/errors/m4-1.4.17,1.log

--
Craig