Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 07:54:44 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        dkelly@hiwaay.net (David Kelly)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, eagle@phc.igs.net, grog@lemis.com, naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just who is Terry Lambert?

> Terry Lambert writes:
> > > But I'd call Jordan "the fater of FreeBSD", if you had to single
> > > anyone out...
> >
> > Sorry, "The Father of FreeBSD", lest anyone thing I was being an ass...
>                                               ^^^^^
> Were you fat-fingered again on *purpose*?   :-)

Aphasic dyslexia.  You should see what I did with my memorization
of identity tables for partial differential equations in math 452,
until I retook it after the physics class that required the math
as a prerequisite.

Let us just say that without a reality check from which the math
can be derived, there's no intrinsic reason to not "creatively"
rearrange the symbols.  Having learned my lesson, thereafter I
always took the physics classes one quarter ahead of the course
requirements for the math classes supposedly needed to do the
physics.

I think perhaps Andrew Jackson said it best:

	"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to
	 spell a word."

(commonly misattributed to Mark Twain aka Samuel Clemens).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.