Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:22:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Greg Thomas <ethant@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Easy question with Linux

Hello all,

I'm a newbie with FreeBSD and am having a problem booting Linux with Boot
Easy.  I installed 4.0 last weekend and I just cannot get Boot Easy to
recognize my Linux boot partition.  I've read the handbook and tutorials
and they seem to imply you just install Boot Easy to the MBR and your
other OSes will show up when you boot.  I've got lilo working no problem
but I'd like to use Boot Easy since it shows the other OSes (easier for my
wife).

I can't figure out if I'm missing something so any help or direction would
be appreciated.

Thanks, Greg