Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:26:18 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   How to use a X server other than /usr/X11R6/bin/X ?

Hi,
Sorry if this is painfully obvious, but I went over the xinit and startx
information (read the script, man pages, etc...) and I can't seem to figgure
out how to use an alternate X server when starting X.

Any pointers would be helpful.  If you're going to point me to the xinit man
page, please point out a specific section I may have overlooked.

Thanks,
Chris