Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:15:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jan@bagend.atl.ga.us (Jan Isley)
To:        joe@ns.via.net (Joe McGuckin)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Booting from SCSI disk...

My second drive is ide, not scsi, but I don't see why this would
not work.  I am using the (new?) booteasy that comes with 2.0.5.
It will default to the last drive/partition I booted from.  I have
Linux on wd1 with lilo installed on the MBR of wd1.  It is the only
os on wd1.  If I tell booteasy to boot from wd1, the next boot
defaults to wd1 and it will boot unatended.  I cannot imagine why
it would not also boot FreeBSD from the second drive instead of Linux.

--
Jan Isley              Heroes have the shelf life of cottage cheese,
jan@bagend.atl.ga.us   and public memory is shorter than Dudley Moore.