Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:51:18 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Olexander Kunytsa <kunia@wolf.istc.kiev.ua>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Highway Xtreme tuner question

Olexander Kunytsa wrote:

>         hello
> can u help me?
> while trying to see TV on Xtreme, fxtv only plays sounds but no image:(
> (sometimes i can see a line of pixels in upper corner of fxtv window)

I need some extra information from you.
Can you tell me which version of FreeBSD you are using.
Can you tell me if you have downloaded any new bktr driver
files or if you are using the ones which came with your
version of FreeBSD.

Can you email me the output of 'dmesg'

Then we can try and identify your problem.
Thanks
Roger