Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 14:35:02 -0400
From:      rjb@intac.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing Hylafax and beyond...

I've just installed the hylafax package on my 2.0.5 box and am not quite
sure if I'm starting off correctly. From the man pages I gathered that
I should run faxaddmodem, which I did, to configure the modem and fax server
config files. From here I'm really not sure where to go next. I tried starting
faxq manually but the process seems to die without any errors.

Is there some doc that outlines the installation process somewhere in the
package? If not, can anyone give me a simple outline to follow?

Bob