Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 17:56:32 +0200
From:      Frank Louwers <frank@zeus.rug.ac.be>
To:        Wietse Venema <wietse@porcupine.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thanks!

On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:38:50AM -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:

> There is still one problem: after zzz or closing the lid, the
> machine wakes up a few seconds after it suspends, even when it was
> turned on from battery power.

Hi Wietse,

It feels great to try to help a person like your :)
Anyway, here are my .02$. I have a TP760, so not exactly the same.

However: try these:

a) remove your pcmcia cards before going into suspend/standby
b) boot into dos, and check the 'presentation' status with the 'ps2.exe ?
presen' command. Make sure it is disabled!

Frank
--
Frank Louwers                                      Unix System Administrator
PGP:  1024D/3F6A7EDD D597 566A BDF5 BBFB C308  447A 5E81 1188 3F6A 7EDD