Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:46:44 IDT
From:      "sarai hefetz" <blonde_girl40@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   emacs vs. vim & xterm vs. eterm vs. rxvt

Hi,
1. What should I use, emacs or vim? I tried both and I can make up my mind.
I would like to know what you guys use and what are the advantages of each
one.
2. What are the differances between xterm, eterm and rxvt? I read somewhere
that rxvt uses less swap space. Which should I use?

This are kind of stupid questions but I thought I should ask them anyway.

Thanks, Adam