Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:56:06 +1000
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>, cjclark@alum.mit.edu, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@freebsd-services.com
Subject:   Re: Copyright Contradiction in libalias

+-------[ Brian Somers ]----------------------
| > Check with Charles to see if he really wants to abandon copyright claims
| > to his code, or whether he was really implying some really liberal open source
| > license.
|
| With the BSD Copyright (only) he keeps the intellectual copyright on
| the original.  That's what I've changed it to (as per his agreement).

Oh, I thought he put in the comment to the effect it was in the Public Domain,
if you did that you're naughty! d8)

If he did that, he probably needs to rethink it.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |